- This position reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO.
- This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties)
Thông tin công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Máy tính làm việc
- Du lịch
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả công việc
1. Trách nhiệm công việc
2. Nội dung công việc
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department as assigned by CEO
- Communicate with partners/clients for making appointments/meetings
- Work with CEO to coordinate and supervise daily operations of the departments in business. Monitor attainment of objectives
- Ensure the departments compliance with deadline.
- Prepare all documentation to attend the meeting of the department as requested by the CEO. Prepare presentation and speech for CEO before meeting/seminar.
- Drafting and translated documents, relevant documents when assigned.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent CEO when needed
- Collect information and make reports to CEO in needed
- Fulfill duties as assigned by CEO
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Thái độ / Tính cách
2. Kỹ năng
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
3. Kiến thức chuyên môn
- Excellent people skills
- Strategic, analytical and creative mindset.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- We are searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent in English
- Competent computer skills including MS Office and ability to write clearly or help with word processing when necessary.
- At least 3 years experienced as Personal Assistant or similar positions
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN LINE VIỆT NAM
- Năm thành lập:2007
- Quy mô:100 - 200 nhân sự
- Địa chỉ làm việc:Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, P.Đa Kao, Q.1, HCM Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh
Việc làm tương tự
Thông tin tuyển dụng
- Ngày đăng:30/11/2021
- Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian
- Kinh nghiệm:Từ 3 năm
- Cấp bậc:Trợ lý
- Giới tính:Nữ
- Thời gian thử việc:2 tháng
- % lương thử việc:85%
Lĩnh vực hoạt động: