- Role - An Account Executive should be a capable communications and public relations professional able to handle a broad variety of tasks with increasing independence and sound judgment.
- Concept - An Account Executive has the ability and experience to play a primary implementation role in client work. He/she must have basic public relations, writing, media, organizational, research and production skills, be able to handle direct client contact and have the potential to become a good program developer, presenter and counselor. There is no time limit on the account executive position.
Thông tin công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Máy tính làm việc
- Du lịch
- Đào tạo
- Công tác phí
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp
Mô tả công việc
1. Trách nhiệm công việc
2. Nội dung công việc
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and media contact, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising more junior staff.
- Presenting company’s credential to new clients to get brief for projects.
- Getting briefing from clients and understand their requirements properly.
- Brainstorming and working with internal function teams to devise communication plans that meet client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting plan idea and proposing cost in pitching process.
- Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., employees, media, interest groups).
- Updating any changes or delay to clients, keeping good relationship with clients in professional manner.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and performance of projects.
- Making report after completing phase/ projects with evaluation.
- Following up payment, reporting to Account Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Thái độ / Tính cách
2. Kỹ năng
3. Kiến thức chuyên môn
- Strong orientation, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Multi-task working, fluently in English
- Drafts sound, credible documents such as client memos, news releases, case histories, byliners, backgrounders, op-ed pieces, brochures and collateral materials.
- Implements events such as press conferences, media briefings, analyst meetings, media tours third party advocacy, etc.
- Demonstrates competence at using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
- Executes media and advocacy relations activities and has working knowledge of media, advocates and their needs.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 2 years experience in Agency
- Has sound working knowledge of graphics, production and printing, video and broadcast, IT and emerging media.
Thông tin bổ sung
- Competative salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation.
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.
- Online interview
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TƯ VẤN TRUYỀN THÔNG MVV SNP
- Năm thành lập:2015
- Quy mô:50 - 100 người
- Địa chỉ làm việc:19 Võ Văn Tần, Phường 6 Quận 3 Hồ Chí Minh
Việc làm tương tự
Thông tin tuyển dụng
- Ngày đăng:23/09/2021
- Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian
- Kinh nghiệm:Từ 2 năm
- Cấp bậc:Nhân viên
- Giới tính:Tất cả
- Thời gian thử việc:2 tháng
- % lương thử việc:85%
Lĩnh vực hoạt động: