- Generate reports of all trade marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze market share trends, sales volumes, and competition.
- Generate actionable insight from a range of data to propose sufficient trade activities, and promotions.
2.Trade Marketing activities
- Create and implement the trade marketing actions in the specific year
- Develop commercial toolboxes, including sell-in materials for the sales teams, and in-store (POS) materials for the retailers
- Work closely with the marketing team to commercialize brand plans ie product display, launching events, loyalty programs, pricing and promotions
- Manage the promotional plan, identifying new promotional opportunities
- Build relationships with key suppliers to implement well the given trade plans
- Building relationships with key customers (Distributors, Retailers) to implement well the given trade plans
- Propose sufficient budgets for all activities and well planned for yearly/quarterly and monthly spending
- Manage the trade spend and allocating the Advertising & Promotion (A&P) budget across all channels/customers